In food processing, any downtime costs you significantly. Belts must stand up to oil, heat and constant use in challenging applications such as poultry processing and deep-frying. Many belts continuously go down, making both weekly planned and daily unplanned maintenance a necessity.
The fully hinged Rexnord® KleanTop® PacTitan Pro™ Belt is designed for strength, cleanliness and efficiency. This durable metal belt has been proven in live production for over two years at industry-leading food manufacturing facilities.
Install conveyor belts safely with PacTitan Pro’s reusable rods and a design that is easily spliced — by one operator. PacTitan Pro features smooth edges and a smaller pitch to safeguard employees. The design eliminates the need for splice rods, minimizing chance of contamination. Average belt repair is reduced from 30 minutes to 5 minutes, lowering safety risks due to exposure to extreme temperatures.
Join our Speaker's Corner presentation on Tuesday, 26 April at 4 pm to learn how PacTitan Pro can help meet quality requirements and increase operational efficiency:
• Meet sanitation specifications with easy-to-clean design
• Improve surface contact to support product flow
• Reduce risk of metal fragments to avoid food contamination
• Splice belt at any pitch location for efficient assembly and repair
• Maintain fryer oil temperature and manage sediment through organic belt action